Thursday, November 9, 2023

KTPO '23

After a long hiatus I was in Bengalurru to pursue my academic interests for a sojourn of three dqys on a frugal budget.it doesn’t deter me from Indulging in personal fetishes which bengalurru alone can satiate considering its amenities and being a Metropolitan city .During my employment days Bengaluru helped to change my outlook about Urbanisation. when we walk down the street we may feel a sense of pride when we see the big outlets of corporations which have Multi National Presence where many of our Employees enjoy the perks and work environment akin to their peers worldwide. It’s a fact that I aspired to be one among them though Iam out of sync now. I get a feel of it whenever I visit the Expo comprises of representatives of various Multi-National Corporations  MNC’s based in India and Abroad. This Time the Sponsors of the Event were ELE Times a New Delhi based Publishing Group and it was an Exclusive Auto and Electronic Vehicle Expo. The Expo was organized by Karnataka Trade Promotion Organization –KTPO  in their Precincts for three days The Event had all the Paraphernalia of the Electronic Vehicle Industry. I had a great experience while I net Entrepreneurs and also my old colleague who’s the Honcho of an Electronic Vehicle Station Provider,Bengaluru is like a second home in that respect. Make in India initiative by our government made India a hub for Manufacturers and also Research and Development center of Major corporations who has shifted their base to India and Karnataka Trade Promotion Organization - KTPO were the Main facilitator.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its My Right !!!

Every Individual is important in the cultural diaspora of the nation.No one is smaller in stature for the nation and everyone should be giv...